I’ve been meaning to write this post for the longest time, but never got around to it.

Remember the Once Upon A Time sampler? That I started in February last year and promptly got ridiculously behind, and never caught up? I finished it!

Here’s where I was last time I blogged about this –

20150719-183048.jpg

I then proceeded to put ALL my energy (except for when Story Time got released) into finishing this one off, rather than my usual rotation of a million different piece.

July – Thumbelina:

20150719-183106.jpg

August – Musicians of Bremen:

20150719-183120.jpg

September – Rapunzel:

20150719-183134.jpg

Did I post about how I stuffed up the bottom border? It was horrible. I had to pull out SO MUCH of it, after thinking about it for a while and deciding that if I didn’t fix it, I’d be bothered forever:

20150719-183143.jpg

October – Cinderella:

20150719-183151.jpg

November – Little Red Riding Hood:

20150719-183201.jpg

December – Hansel & Gretel:

20150719-183209.jpg

And finally, the finished piece!!

20150719-183219.jpg

I tossed up for a while what to put down the bottom (whether to put 2014, when it was released / when I started it, or 2015, when I finished it – I tried to chart “The End” but I couldn’t make it work) but in the end I went for the original 2014 as that’s really when I started it.¬† Now I just have to save up to get it framed!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *